OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP
Contribute as a volunteer to help build a community for everyone. Here are some examples of volunteering at the Bountiful Basket:
- Food Pick Up – Go along with one other volunteer to pick up donated food in Chaska and Chanhassen. Light lifting required moving food to the van and into the food shelf. Volunteers needed Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri., and Sat. Mornings. You pick the day!
- Client Assistance – Work a
half day 4 hourshift at the Bountiful Basket escorting clients as they pick up their monthly food allotment. Great way to meet clients as well as fellow volunteers.
- Front desk – Schedule appointments and greet clients during open hours.
- Food Warehouse – Box donated food and situate in
warehouse. Break down cardboard and assist with food donations to . building
- Serve on the Bountiful Basket Food Shelf Board. Evening meetings are once a month.
Questions? Contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other examples of what Bountiful Basket volunteers do:
Organize a food drive at your place of work.
“Volunteering not only helps those who are in need of food assistance but it also goes a long way in making you feel good about yourself for being kind and giving back.”
Volunteer by filling out online Information Form below or download PDF and fill out by hand.
Bountiful Basket Food Shelf Online Volunteer Information Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Bountiful Basket Food Shelf of Eastern Carver County. We will be contacting you soon and will also add you to our e-mail list to keep you informed of happenings.