OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP
On Site Volunteer Opportunities:
- Front Desk Receptionist – Greet shoppers, answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Client Assistance – Assist and be a friendly presence to individuals as they shop at Bountiful Basket. Great way to meet shoppers as well as fellow volunteers.
- Mobile Food Packing – Help pack mobile food orders. Deliveries made the first and third Tuesday of each month to community residents as well as the second Wednesday of each month to senior apartment buildings.
- Warehouse/Shelf Stocking – Sort and organize incoming donations. Ensure that food shelf shelves remain fully stocked. Break down cardboard boxes and bring to recycling bin.
- Food Rescue – Pick up donated food from local grocery stores in Chaska and Chanhassen. Light lifting required.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
Organize a food and/or fund drive at your place of work, congregation, school, etc.
Assist Bountiful Basket Food Shelf in their marketing and communicating efforts. Graphic design and video work greatly appreciated!
Participate in our annual fundraisers, MN FoodShare March Campaign, Give to the Max Day and “Neighbors That Care – Share.”
“Volunteering not only helps those who are in need of food assistance but it also goes a long way in making you feel good about yourself for being kind and giving back.”
Volunteer by filling out online Information Form below or download PDF and fill out by hand.
Bountiful Basket Food Shelf Online Volunteer Information Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Bountiful Basket Food Shelf of Eastern Carver County. We will be contacting you soon and will also add you to our e-mail list to keep you informed of happenings.